HexEdit Pro is shareware which means you can try it before
you buy. The trial version has all the features of the full version;
the only difference is that after 30 days you get messages reminding you to
||$50 US *
|HexEdit Pro Upgrade
||$20 US *
* All prices are in US
We encourage you to try the software before purchasing it.
The normal process is to follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest version of the software.
- Try the software for up to 30 days to determine if it is
- Purchase on-line at PayPal (see
below for other payment options).
- Enter the activation code that is sent to you.
To obtain your activation code immediately upon
payment you must use the PayPal option. (The activation code will also
be emailed to you later.) You can pay with a credit card using the PayPal
option. If you use RegNow or another option your activation code will
be emailed to you within two working days of receiving your payment.
There are several ways you can pay for HexEdit Pro. We
recommend that you pay on-line with PayPal to obtain your activation code
now, whereas other
methods use a manual process and require more time.
- PayPal Account. An activation code is generated
immediately and a confirmation email is sent.
- Credit Card. You can also pay through PayPal
with a credit card. You don't need a PayPal account to do this.
- Email. If you have a PayPal account you can email us a payment to email@example.com.
- Credit Card with RegNow. An activation code will be emailed to you within two working days.
- Check or money order. Please send to PO Box 2117, Normanhurst NSW 2076, AUSTRALIA.
Note: You must provide a valid email address so we can send your activation code.
After purchasing the latest version of HexEdit Pro you are entitled
to use the next released version at no cost. For example, if you buy
HexEdit Pro 4.0 you can also use HexEdit Pro 4.1 but will need to buy an
upgrade for 4.2.
After purchasing HexEdit Pro you are entitled to
upgrade to the latest
version for at least two years and three versions from the date of purchase.
For example, you may upgrade to HexEdit Pro 4.0 if you currently own HexEdit 3.4.
We rarely get requests for a refund. Since HexEdit Pro is
shareware you can download and try it before you buy. There would be no reason to
purchase it unless you are completely happy with it.
Generally, we do not give refunds, since once you have an activation code
for the software it is impossible to prove that it is not being used.
In rare circumstances, such as duplicated orders, we will issue a refund